October 30, 2010

where in the world is kate moss?

You've heard it a million times: Kate Moss has amazing style. Yes, she has scores and scores of look-alikes emulating her grungy rock look with disheveled hair and Ray-Bans. But I can't help but still love her after all these years. And I, too, find myself copying her outfits from time to time. 

These days, Moss is promoting her last line with Topshop. She's also been rumored to be the face of Christian Dior's new fragrance. And did she secretly marry rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince? Again, a rumor. But apparently she's been wearing a wedding ring whilst out and about in London. By the way, I love that she has bangs again. They suit her really well. 








Have a safe and happy Halloween, everyone!

xox
Jessi Lou

1 comment:

  1. Kate Moss is one of my style icons. We don't hear enough about her, but I'm sure she likes it that way! Great post,

    xx

    Emily

    musemeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete