August 16, 2010

ruby, ruby, ruby

When I first started working at Urban two years ago (two years as of last week! Wowza), there was a model in the catalogues who caught my eye. She had such a cool look. Dark hair and bangs, sort of looked like a younger, hipster version of Christy Turlington. Anyway, I really wanted to know more about her and why she wasn't all over the place. Spring 2010: she reappeared on the runway at Marc by Marc Jacobs. Leave it to Marc to get all the cool girls.



Turns out her name is Ruby Aldridge, and she has a superb personal style! It's very grungy, but her prettiness gives it the impression of polished. I love how she rocks her fair skin, too, of course.














Seriously, let's be friends.

xox, Jessica


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1993698/the-chic-addict?claim=qfwxc65kdcs">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment